1. Female below 25 years old without accompanied application of either parents/relatives older than her will likely be rejected or in some instances will experience deferred visa approval.
2. Non- skilled profession stipulated in the passport such as laborer, farmer, construction worker is automatically rejected.
3. Hand written passport copies by nationalities such as Bangladesh and Pakistan will automatically get rejected by the UAE Immigration.
4. Applicants with previous fraud or miss conduct committed in the UAE will be rejected automatically.
5. Previously applied tourist visa by the applicant who did not enter the country. In order to get an approval, PRO of the applied travel agency or sponsor must go to the immigration to clear the previous UAE Visa. For tourist visa it will expire after 60 days.
6. Applicants applied with employment visa by the company but did not enter the country. To get an approval, the PRO of the said company or sponsor must go to the UAE Immigration and clear the previous employment Visa.
7. Previously holding a residence visa and left the country without cancelling the UAE Visa. To get an approval the PRO will go to the immigration and clear your previous residence visa.
8. Applicants with the same name, birth date and etc. will be delayed in getting approval or will be rejected.
9. Visa application with typo errors of name, passport number and profession code will be delayed in getting approval or rejected.
10. When passport copy is stamp by Israel Government will be denied by the UAE Immigration.