- Colored passport copy with six months validity on the date of travel.
- Contact details of the said applicant which includes the hotel he/she is staying,relative’s address and phone number.
- There are two types of visa. First is Tourist Visa which is valid for 1month from the date of entry.It costs USD220.00 ( No original Required ). In some nationalities where original copy is required, the cost is USD260.00.
Second is transit visa which is quite restricted.This visa is applied to shorter stay for max. 14 days at the fee of USD150. However, be reminded that visa is only applied within 14 days of travel date and 14 day validity commences on the date of his/her arrival. Female has limited age for transit visa.The same shall be determined by the time you submit your requirements.
- Guarantee for the applicant in the form of check, credit card or cash. This guarantee will not be banked in by the tour operator. In case of abscond or runaway the guarantee will be used to pay the applicant in exiting the country and fines imposed by the Dubai Immigration.
- For GCC nationals such as Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar and Oman are visa upon arrival.
- Other countries such as Hong Kong, South Korea, Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, Brunei, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Paraguay, Ireland, Greece, Finland, Spain, Monaco, Vatican, Iceland, Andorra, San Marino, Liechtenstein, Canada, United States of America, Australia, New Zealand, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain and the Vatican are visa upon arrival.
- Non GCC nationals and countries not listed above should process Dubai Visa through tour operator.
- Passport copies stamped by Israel Government will be denied when applying for Dubai Visa.
- Once visa is approved, a copy shall be furnished to the applicant via email.Should original copy is required, the same shall be forwarded to the address provided prior the application.
In case of visa rejection, the tour operator shall also copy furnish the applicant of the application form indicating the status REJECTED. Note that Immigration does not provide any reason for such, as it remains confidential.
- Lastly, Visa Approval is always on the discretion of Approving Immigration Officer.
Leave Your Questions